Sunday 1 July 2012

USA - First two weeks

So I am currently at Camp Wekeela, Maine where I am teaching Creative Arts, mainly focusing on ceramics. Super busy, hence no posts and not much time to write about anything but here are some pictures of where I am and what I am up to! So just had a day off where I was in Portland exploring the wonderful city but also the surrounding lighthouses! I am really enjoying teachings the children and getting alot out of what I am doing. Miss doing proper design work thought however I am spending all my free time exploring patterns. Which I will upload at a later date! Hope everyone is having a great summer and why not pop me an email? hello@jabradley.co.uk
Me in Fort William, Portland Maine. (day off)

Camp Wekeela Beach Front Set Up

Camp Wekeela - Little Bear Pond
Maine, Coast line

No comments: