Thursday 27 October 2011

Work - Ipad App - The Sage (unoffical)

This weeks university project (not live) was set to create an application for The Sage - Gateshead, I wanted to play on the architecture of the building, so created my module grid from that. I got the idea for this when I visited the building and saw the light hitting the windowed roof. The grid starts out curved but I had to straighten it up to allow more data on the page and easier navigation. I was focusing my app for middle aged people to book the concerts they wanted to see at The Sage. I really like the layouts and the idea of being able to rearrange parts of the app for which artist however I wish I had focused on typography abit more.
Layout Pad

I really enjoy working everything out on the layout pad before I get on to the computer, here is some of my favorite pages.

No comments: