Wednesday 4 May 2011

Sketch Book Finals

We had to do some sketch books exploring areas such as Movement, Perpestive/viewpoint and Mood/the unseen. Here are my final pieces from this process, I shall upload some parts of my sketch book as soon as I get it back.
This one is looking at viewpoints, I want my piece to focus around antisocial behaviour. I really loved this burnt out garage I found so want to include it some how.
This piece is about movement, I really want to do something around collage and I thought the train station looked a very dynamic and fast place from its design, So with the colour paper I thought I could highlight this.
This darkroom piece is about mood and waiting. I really enjoyed taking this image and developing it all, then I just scanned in the final print and enlarged it on the mac. 58

No comments: